Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

.:Debt free living, a trip and a heart that is stuck:.

How can I start this?  So many months, almost a year now, since I`ve wrote something on this blog!
You see, my mother tongue is French, and I love writing in French, so I have a French family blog and I usually write on that one.  
I don`t know why, but there is something about the English language that let me express more my feeling.  It was for that reason that I`ve started The Blessings in our Lives` blog a year ago.
I love writing.  I love putting in words how I feel.
We`ve been well, all of our family.  Aaron is now in university and Keila and James in school.  
What have been occupying our days this last year?
Haïti & paying off our debts!



Since last September, Ken has been travelling quite a lot to Haïti for his work.  He trains the teachers at a new vocational school.  
When we can, we hop in with him and go!
Awwwe!  I can`t explain to you how my heart is stuck!  It`s stuck, stuck, and stuck!  How can I get rid of that feeling of wanting to go back again, and again, and again??  Those children, those smiles :-)
I bet you`re asking how I can get there since we are on a debt free mission?
Well, it goes like this... Ken`s work pay for his trips and that is normal.  I pay for my trips and the kids trips by working very hard at my small Norwex business and by making and selling bread.  Yes!! That`s it!  
Since Ken`s salary was already destined to pay our debts, I decided I will work out a way to bring myself to that place and bring my kids with me.  
This is call a goal,  a focus for me.  Because it`s hard, sometimes it`s hard to work from home at a direct sales business.  But, did I told you my heart was stuck?  This is the reason why I`m doing this.  Because I want to go back.. back to those poor people, back to be a help to them, back to help them find a way...

That`s it for now, Have a great weekend everyone!  God bless!

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings