Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

.:My very best friend:.

::Today, I want you to meet my very best friend.
I met him when I was 16 and I will always remember the fist time...
His smile
This is what struck me the most :-)
I don't know how to explain it but from the first day, I felt connected to him.
I felt we where very much alike and that everything I would tell him he would understand.
From the first day we started talking together, we never stopped.
I love him, love him, love him so much!
He's joyful, respectful, kind, compassionate and most of all, he loves God.
I'm so blessed to have him as a husband!
Sometimes, we get tired
Sometimes life gets rough
We have our bad days and our good days
But, by the grace and help of God, soon, it will be our 18th wedding anniversary!
 
{Summer 2013}
 
{Summer 2013}
 {Summer 2012}
 
{Summer 2011}
 
{Winter 2006 in Rwanda on our 10th wedding anniversary}

Last night, Keila, Aaron and I were sitting at the kitchen table talking about courtship,  wedding and such...
Keila told us..."If I ever get married, I want to marry somebody like my dad!"
I thought that was cute :-)
 

Have all a wonderful weekend!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings