Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

::Random thoughts

It's been such a journey!

A journey of learning, a journey of growth.  This moment I was often thinking about, a moment when I would sit down, open my laptop and write my heart out is actually happening right now!  It feels so good to let my fingers tap the ideas whirling in my mind. 

It's been a journey friend, a journey of love, hope, difficulty, and joy.  I can't lie about it.  Many things have happened since the last time I was here.  As I look at the blue sky and put my thoughts together I can only think about how much I have grown over the years.  I've learned so many things.  Tried so many new things and met so many wonderful people.

Life is difficult sometimes and I agree it can get very difficult but we're all in this together friend.  We were all created for a reason and a purpose and all in all we always grow through it. 

It feels so good to be here.  I hope to have a chance to write again very soon with better material for you to fill your heart with but right now I just want to say "hello" and "cheers".  Until then my friend, I want you to think about his...

We were all given a lemon.  What are you going to do with it?  What are you going to do today to help other people and be a source of blessing to them? 

Blessings,

Nancy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings