Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

.:Quiet night:.

::Last night was a quiet night with our little friends Naomi & Caleb :-)
James was so happy to see them when he came back from school.  After supper, he kindly prepared a place for Caleb beside him while he did his homework.

 
 
Keila played word games with Naomi in the classroom while Ken was reading a book.
Where was Aaron??  I can't remember...
 
 
 
I have to think now...Where was Aaron?  In the mechanic shop?  Playing chess with his dad?  Reading a book?  No...
It just came to me that he was at his driving course from 6pm to 8:20pm. 
Actually, I went to pick him up and on our way back, he offered to stop at Tim Horton's because he wanted to buy me a treat....
 A Danish pastry FULL of yummy delicious chocolate!!!

It was a quiet night, yes, but, FULL of little blessings :-)

Hope you're all having a great day!
Blessings,
Nancy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings