Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

.:This is my boy:.

::This is my boy...
Full of projects,
Never scared of getting dirty
Taking the time to teach his younger brother.
This is my big boy
I'm proud of him.
He ordered this kit on the Internet.  I don't know how it's called because I know nothing about cars. 
 Well... almost nothing :-)
This kit is to repair the car that was parked in our driveway for about a year now...
I know that he will find a way for it to get started.  I know it because during the years we home schooled, he worked so many hours on repairing tractors, lawn mowers, motors and so many other things and he worked on it until it started again.
This is my boy :-)
I love you Aaron xox
 
 
 
 
 

Other projects from my boys here, here, here and here.

Hope you're having all a great day!
Blessings,
Nancy
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings