Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

.:A day at the hospital:.

Back home...
After a full day seeing our doctor and having different tests done at the hospital.
Talk about taking one on one time with your child...
I think I will become Aaron's best friend ;-)
We're really having great time actually.  I love talking with my big boy.
Keila came with us for the last part of the day and we enjoyed having her also with us. 
James missed the bus coming back from school because he wanted to buy a gift for his sister.  I thought it was sweet of him to do that.  Especially that he ask the women at the store to giftwrap it.
This is what my two men are doing right now...
 
Today was, indeed a lovely day and, I thank God for it!

Blessings,
Nancy
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings