Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

.:Rainy day:.


To all our Filipino friends... My heart breaks for you.
I pray that all of your families and friends will be safe has Super Typhoon Haiyan slams your beloved country.

Hugs,
Nancy


Not much yesterday...
A gray and rainy day
Aaron didn't have school so he stayed home with us.
He wanted to do work on the car but he realized there was a piece he had to buy first so, he decided to tease Keila and I all day instead {sigh}
 Sweet Keila did her school work...
 
And she baked bread, 16 of them.  She sells them at the college where her dad works.

Aaron gulped down his pills at breakfast,
 
Kindly helped Keila with her school work and started a batch of sprouting seeds...
 
So anxious to see them grow!
 
Brought Kyra outside for a walk...
 
Photo session...
 
James called us from school at around 10:30am.  In a very excited voice, he told Keila they where about to dissect a cow and hen's heart and that he had to go in class right now.
He sure had a great day!!!
Last night, at our prayer meeting, one of our friend got up and prayed for Aaron's operation that he will soon have in Toronto.
I couldn't stop the smile coming on my face...
When I look up, Aaron winked at me with a smile.
For a moment, I just paused and think.  This could be worst... he could soon be having an operation in Toronto but, he is not.
It's ok for now and I thanked God for it.

Blessings,
Nancy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings